Sunday, April 19, 2009


My sweet little girl. Always the center of attention. She had a great first Easter, and her dress was an ebay special. :) Never mind the un matching pinks. Here in Indiana we can't go sleeveless yet. She is just the happiest baby I have ever known. I hate to see her indulge in the real world someday. It already breaks my heart to think of the innocence that will some day be lost. Oh to have the eyes of a child again, and see everything the way God intended.
I really enjoy blogs and such. I just wish there was more time in my schedule for it. I have been trying to think up of something to write about but my mind keeps wondering into all the other issues I need to deal with. I fight the thoughts back with it's my time for me. I need to do this for my own sanity. Reflect, put things into perspective, put it on paper. I always feel better after I do this process. It's good therapy.







No comments:

Post a Comment