Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adventure #1

I realized today that there is adventure in every day you just have too look for it. Sometimes it's the real annoying things that you do every week. Like grocery shopping with a 6 month old when it's raining. I chose to look at that as an adventure. Would there have been a warmer sunnier day to go.... yes, but where would the fun be in that. I prefer to spend the time doing my hair, organizing my coupons, (which is an adventure all in itself), and debating in the car to wait out the rain. NA! I look at the time and the decision is made. Get the hair wet trying to keep the little one dry while lugging the carrier, purse, binder, (holds all my lists and coupons) (Another time on that!) and don't forget the trick to locking the car after you get the baby out, all in the rain/snow. It did spit some snow at us today. Luckily God did have a nice old man with a cart in the parking lot waiting on us. As I got in the doors I laughed and thought could I have even attempted the umbrella? I don't think so. It's just one more THING! By the way this is just one of the adventures of the day. Plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment