Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Story time

Today was Trinity's first story time. I regret that I didn't think to bring my camera, but it is best if I wait and see if she will ever sit still at story time anyways.

Yes, that is right, she was on the go constantly. Now to be fair she was the oldest and the only one capable of running around the room. Plus she is just coming of two weeks of being sick. Sooo... The lady teacher said it's fine to let her explore, after my struggle to get her to sit in my lap. (exhale) It's all new to her. I felt a little relief from that. She did pay attention to the songs and some of they playing times. She was more interested in reading the book herself then have the lady read it to her. Ahh so independent already!

On another note she may just be a little artist. She was very much into the painted room in the wall. She took her finger and traced the lines of the flowers and such. I observed her go back and examine the wall over and over again. I would have to say that is what held her attention the most.

Well we shall see how the following weeks go. I am looking forward to it. I am looking forward to see her progress and actually sit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment